ThangTQ
Hi Friends,

I'm finding a way with Avaya Aura Communication Manager to count the off-hook time (aka ring time) and off-hook rate (aka unanswered call rates) for internal calls.

Thank in advance for your supporting.

Regards,
JohnBiggs
Through the DMCC call control services (or TSAPI/JTAPI) an application can monitor an extension, and get a delivered event (timestamp that), and subsequently established (ring time) or a connection cleared (abandoned) event and measure the intervals you are asking about.
To determine internal versus external calls there is a attribute of a device (extension) that provides "Device ID Type" information. Review the section by that title in the TSAPI programmer's guide for more information. https://www.devconnectprogram.com/fileMedia/download/0a035ab3-711e-45fa-bcda-15214e9d0991
ThangTQ
Hi John,

Could we monitor all extensions (call in/out) through the DMCC call control services (or TSAPI/JTAPI) ?

Could you more detail with DMCC or TSAPI/JTAPI ?

Regards,
Thang,
JohnBiggs
There is no mechanism to signal that you want a monitor on "ALL" devices. Each monitor would require a separate request. Each monitor would consume a single TSAPI Basic User license.

DMCC's call control service is a proper subset of TSAPI services, although the reduction in the set is minimal (I doubt you would notice in the context of the app you described). DMCC's call control service leverages TSAPI as the means to get the information provided by the service.

Neither service can monitor an attendant console. To the best of my knowledge all other endpoint extension types can be monitored (DCP, analog, H.323, SIP, I am sure of, I believe legacy proprietary interfaces such as MET, MFAT are also supported, but they are so old I haven't encountered them)
Go to:   
Mobile view