Alex_Crash
Hi.
Is there any way to retrieve users including "SIP Handle" field in result?
I am using lookup method /web/mgmtwebservice ?
And only get few fields:
<tns:user>
<givenName>Yuliya</givenName>
<loginName>***</loginName>
<employeeNo></employeeNo>
<middleName></middleName>
<source>smgr_sales_bulk.xlsx</source>
<sourceUserKey>none</sourceUserKey>
<surname>Bogacheva</surname>
<userName>bogacheva_y</userName>
</tns:user>

Thanks!
MichaelHerman2
The question was posted in an Application Enablement Services forum. There is not an equivalent forum for System Manager. Therefore, the question you are asking is better suited for a DevConnect Technical Ticket (click on Support & Forums from the menu above, and then Technical Support in the right column). Please open a ticket to initiate a dialogue with a team member who has the expertise in this product area. Note that Technical Support through DevConnect is tiered and based on your company’s membership level different levels of support will be provided. For further information on DevConnect membership levels and the related level of support, please click the Program & Benefits tab and then DevConnect Membership Levels. To open a discussion related to membership click on Program & Benefits and then on Membership or Program Questions in the left column.
Alex_Crash
Hi,
Thanks, but System Manager platform not listed in Platforms on ticked registraion page Technical Support requests.
Also i can't find correct forum for my question.
Need help.
JonAlperin [Avatar]

Alex, Please see https://www.devconnectprogram.com/site/global/compliance_testing/interfaces_available/index.gsp for information on supported platforms and interfaces.

System Manager is supported, but only at a higher membership level than the free Registered level you appear to be currently. This is why it does not show up in your view of Platforms/Interfaces in the trouble ticketing system.

Jon

Jon Alperin Managing Director, Avaya DevConnect
Go to:   
Mobile view