MikhailShliachkov
Hello.

When I use this method in throws exception which says:
"Either the security database is turned off or the user has an unrestricted access, No List will be returned but any administered ACD Manager addresses can be accessed."

But when I put user into restricted access I just can't get any ACDManagerAddress, ACDAddress or Address.

How do I add addresses to this user?

Thanks, appreciate your help!
MartinFlynn
These methods do not return the addresses configured on Communication Manager, as, I suspect, you think they do. Instead, they return the addresses that the current CTI user is allowed to access by the Security Database (SDB). The SDB is configured on AE Services, using its web interface.

If the SDB is disabled, the CTI user has Unrestricted access or if the user is not configured to access any devices, then these methods will not be useful to you.

You can get more information on the SDB by searching the JTAPI and DMCC forums and by reading Chapter 6 of "Administering and Maintaining Avaya Aura Application Enablement Services".

I suspect that you may find it easier to add configuration to your application so that a user can dictate which VDNs to monitor.

Martin
Go to:   
Mobile view