PraveenGopi
Do we have Application Notes for Avaya DMCC Popup Sample Application - SIP integration?
SIP monitoring fails for this application. Could you please help me with the information?
JohnBiggs
Do you have the application working for a H.323 endpoint?

Are you following this FAQ when trying to establish a call control monitor on the SIP device?
https://www.devconnectprogram.com/site/global/products_resources/avaya_aura_application_enablement_services/support/faq/index.gsp#880

Have you tried something simple first (i.e. using the TSAPI Exerciser)?

Note that there are differences in the DMCC API relative to support for SIP devices as compared to H.323/DCP stations that are covered in the DMCC SDK programmer's guide .
MartinFlynn
I had a brief look at the sample application and I have the following observations:

o The application uses a Call Control monitor. This means that you will need to configure the station with "Type of 3PCC Enabled" of "Avaya".

o The application registers deviceBeingMonitored with Dependency Mode of "Phone.MediaInfo.DependencyMode.Dependent". You will need to change that to "Phone.MediaInfo.DependencyMode.Independent" for SIP stations.

o The application uses DisplayUpdatedEvents. This is not going to work for SIP stations. It will receive some events which show a blank display but it will never receive any events when the display is actually updated.

Martin
Go to:   
Mobile view