rangari
Hello,

I have created one OD application called 'A'. In this application, I am creating UUI and playing prompt. After playing prompt, I used the disconnect node. I have configured AEP to call another OD application called 'B' from application A. I am able to call application B from application A. But the problem is, I am not able to pass the UUI from application A to application B.

So my question, is there a way to pass UUI from one application to the another application without using the transfer node (in my case application A).

Thanks in advance.
WilsonYu
How is application A calling B? You can pass a parameter from one application to another using sub-dialog call.
rangari
Thanks Wilson for reply.

Can you please provide the sample application for passing a parameter from one application to another using sub-dialog call.

Thanks
WilsonYu
Using OD is pretty straightforward. In App B, you can add input parameters in the AppRoot node. You are going to export this as module, and it will show up in the flow editor palette of App A. You drag-n-drop the module to the flow of App A. In the Invoke node, you can have the Module Inputs available to map to the variable which has the value you want to pass.
rangari
Hello Wilson,

I have used sub-module after your hint and now my application is working fine.
Thanks for the hint.

Thank you
rangari
Hello Wilson,

Is there any other way except 'Sub-module' to pass UUI from application A to Application B.

Thanks.
WilsonYu
Except call transfer, no.
rangari
We cannot set in the session and pass into the other application?
Go to:   
Mobile view