SimonBrown
Hi

Can anyone advise if CCT SDK supports the Avaya multimedia tasks when given to an agent? i.e.
Agent gets email task allocated, they will deal with email in AAD, require app to get event for the email task and collect the email information; From, To, CC, Subject, EmailBody AND any attachments.
The purpose is to perform some CRM integration and add the email information to that CRM.

Looking at CCT SDK windows help file from SDK installation but difficult to drill down to email task information. The sample app is completely voice centric, no multimedia.

Environment:
AACC 7.0.3
Agents use AAD

Thanks
Simon

Unless otherwise stated. EP 7.2.0.0.1117 Dev: JVM: 1.8.0_171 OD 7.2.1.0502 tomcat-8.5.23
FergusCameron [Avatar]
CCT does support multimedia contacts but, as you note, it's not a straight line there. You should be able to add the email address as contact data (did you check the intrinsics already?) and collect them via CCT or push them out to a web-service via orchestration/scripting. I would probably use the latter strategy myself but I suppose it depends on your specific requirements.

Have a look at the Email Open Interfaces [...]

https://www.devconnectprogram.com/site/global/products_resources/avaya_aura_contact_center/releases/7_0/index.gsp#tabs-product-downld-3

[...] and the FROMADDRESS and TOADDRESS sections of "Using Contact Center Orchestration Designer"

Fergus Cameron :: AVAYA :: DevConnect :: http://www.avaya.com/devconnect/
SimonBrown
Hi,
Thanks for response but possibly at cross purposes.... or my knowledge of API options and where they fit in the task flow is still limited?

Email open interfaces look to be at email point of entry processing (Mailbox polled), NOT when given to agent to handle.

CCMM Screen pop only allows one Intrinsic (can't combine all email info, i.e. the Body content) and attachment(s) not accessible.

Why do I want to go out to OD, not sure how that helps in anyway, this is when email given to an agent? (so I have email detail and know who handling)

Only logical place I could see was using CCT SDK, at time of agent receiving email to handle, using the event information and (assuming right now) get email detail as part of the allocation, FROM, TO, BODY etc

Thanks
Simon

Unless otherwise stated. EP 7.2.0.0.1117 Dev: JVM: 1.8.0_171 OD 7.2.1.0502 tomcat-8.5.23
Go to:   
Mobile view