DavidFrey
I'm searching for a detailed description of the thrown CSTA exceptions for DMCC .NET depending on the invoked request for AES 7.1. ECMA-269 9th edition from december 2011 is a starting point, but too generic.

The idea is analyze received AES logs from customers and to correlate them with the XML error responses.

MartinFlynn
Other than the DMCC Programmers guide and SDK documentation, the only place that I have ever found error descriptions is the TSAPI Programmers Guide which I have attached. DMCC relies on TSAPI for Call Control functions so TSAPI traces are often more informative.

You can get information on TSAPI traces in the Devconnect Product FAQ "What is the procedure for enabling and accessing the AE Services logs for TSAPI (trace, tracing, g3trace, csta_trace)?".
https://www.devconnectprogram.com/site/global/products_resources/avaya_aura_application_enablement_services/support/faq/tsapi/index.gsp#10
Filename TSAPI for Avaya Communication Manager Programmer's Reference Guide release 7.1.1.pdf [Disk] Download
Go to:   
Mobile view