IFODavidHaig
Working with ACCS 7.0.3.0 and AACC-CCS-R7_0_3-RSM-SDK and AACC-CCS-R7_0_3-RTD-SDK

I am having a great deal of problems with the RTDSDK and sample applications.

I have edited, compiled and have working a version of the mRCV application from the RSMSDK and am happily collecting data from the multicast. I now want to retrieve the names rather than the codes using ID2Name or an RTD application My main issues issue is that when trying to use the RTDView application I am getting the error below (log file attached) which I believe stems from the wrong password – but I am unable to find the correct sysadmin password from my service provider.

In the case of ID2Name I’m not sure what this is doing – It appears to run and I get the logfiles out of it but I don’t know what to expect as it does not seem to provide any output. When I try to recompile it in VS2017 I get the message that the "rtdC.h" is not to be found and I cannot find it in the supplied zip file.

I would appreciate any help/guidance you may be able to give.

Cheers,
David
Filename CCMS_RTD_VIEW_1.log [Disk] Download
Filename ID2NameOutput.txt [Disk] Download
Filename id2name.txt [Disk] Download
Danwc
Have you tried specifying the default username and password again, username is sysadmin and I believe its 'avaya'. Ensure you run the software as an admin, so it saves the config.
IFODavidHaig
Thanks, I have tried that and not really got anywhere.
Does anyone know of any more information on thios than is in the documentation?
Cheers,
David
FergusCameron [Avatar]
The default password is 'avaya1' but if you need it from your "service provider" I would hope they changed that. You'll need to continue working with them to get that, I'm afraid.

Fergus Cameron :: AVAYA :: DevConnect :: http://www.avaya.com/devconnect/
Go to:   
Mobile view