Hemy
Hi ,

I am hosting AAOD speech project from my machine using tomcat and I am calling an speech project application from peripro using INVOKE Vxml block .

When i dial through phone line , the AAOD application which I created is picked successfully and TTS messages and logic over there were working as expected . But the wave-file which loaded in AAOD speech project are not playing .
TTS also is not playing as same as played in simulator . ' for Sil 50 ' it is playing as such when called from peripro.

Those wave file prompts and TTS are playing as expected when i simulate in AAOD but not playing when i call from peripro.

Could you please help me to get it resolved.

Thanks
WilsonYu
I would need to take a look at the app’s trace.log file with the showxml log property enabled to make sure the vxml is executed properly by the platform.
Hemy
Hi
Thanks , Please let me know if this information helps

135:<block>
136:<prompt bargein="true" bargeintype="speech" timeout="8000ms">
137:Test Sample TTS
138:</prompt>
139:<prompt bargein="true" bargeintype="speech" timeout="8000ms">
140:Wave readout Start
141:<audio src="http://MACHINE:8080/test_tts/data/english/phrases/1990.wav">:sil.050</audio>
142:<audio src="http://MACHINE:8080/test_tts/data/english/phrases/0802.wav">:02 pounds</audio>
143:Readout End
144:</prompt>
145:</block>
146:<catch event="connection.disconnect">

in above log... when i call from peripro ":sil.050" read as 'colon sil zero five zero' and ":02 pounds" read as 'colon zero two pounds '
wave files are not been played .
WilsonYu
This seems to me that the platform is not able to access the audio files via the URLs that are showing in the log.
Hemy
Thanks , Will Look on it .

Please let me know if there any other ways where we can access on it .
Go to:   
Mobile view