rangari
Hello All,

I have a OD application and I run this application on tomcat server. Before I have configured the license url on 'runtimeconfig' of tomcat and it was running successfully.

Now I have remove the license URL from 'runtimeconfig' of tomcat and keep it blank on runtimeconfig. As of my understanding if we keep the license URL blank on 'runtimeconfig' then OD application takes the License of AEP.

But when I deployed my OD application on tomcat server after removing license URL from 'runtimeconfig' of tomcat, I am getting the below error in the trace.log file of OD application:

"License: Use the license server url in VPMS instead - null
Remaining grace period 2590403586
License is bad, allowing grace period
icense refresh timer started"

Also below,

"License server URI error: java.net.MalformedURLException".

FYI, I have moved OD licenses to the WebLM servers.

Please suggest me what I need to do for above errors. Because i wanted to solve this issue ASAP.

Thanks in advance.

WilsonYu
Are you making live calls to the system? Can you post the trace.log?
rangari
Hello Wilson,

Thanks for the reply.

Yes I am making the Live calls.

Below are the error I see in the report.log file of my application:

18/10/2019 08:26:41:092 ERROR - In Progress | channel:unknown | Test_Application:Start | null | License server URl Error :java.net.MalformedURLException | null | null |

18/10/2019 08:26:41:092 ERROR - ALARM | channel:unknown | Test_Application:Start | | License server URl Error :java.net.MalformedURLException | null | null |

Thanks.
rangari
Also, can you please explain me what happen in the background If I keep the blank License url inside the runtimeConfig of Tomcat?.

If there is document of avaya for this can you please share to me it will be very helpful for me.

Thank you once again.
WilsonYu
At the beginning of every call, AEP launches the app using the Start url configured on EPM. Along with the request, AEP also sends over the WebLM url. When OD does not see the WebLM url configured in Runtimeconfig, it will use the one from AEP. I need to confirm in the logs in the app's data/trace.log if AEP sends over the WebLM url.
Go to:   
Mobile view