AnthonyLee
Hi Guys,

I just want to know if it is possible to integrate AACC with Elite to Salesforce.com.

The scenarion is this an account on the Salesforce will be shown based on the phone number dialed by the customer.

AudreyHayden
Hi Anthony,
Can you give more details about what you want to do?
Do you want to screenpop Salesforce.com App when a call arrives at Agent?
Regards,
Audrey
AudreyHayden
The following documents are available on Avaya Support Site:

Avaya Aura™ Contact Center Integration with salesforce.com for Access to Knowledge Management

Avaya Aura™ Contact Center Integration with salesforce.com for Data Driven Routing

Avaya Aura™ Contact Center Integration with salesforce.com for Screen Pop
IanCarlGimenez2
Hi Guys,

Is it possible to integrate AAAD functionality to salesforce?

When a caller called salesforce.com will open automatically with the customer records base on his ANI and using again the salesforce to complete the task, without using the AAAD application.

Let me know what other components besides AACC that I need to acquire and the steps to achieve this.

Thanks!

AudreyHayden
Recommend you take a look at this document which outlines how to do with Screen Pop in Agent Desktop:
https://downloads.avaya.com/css/P8/documents/100110044

Regards,
Audrey
BillEckert2
Audrey -

Can you confirm a few things we are seeing with Avaya's SFDC plug-in?

The customer must be using Enterprise Edition or better - the plug-in can't be loaded if using Professional Edition.

For a pop on phone number to work, the phone number embedded in the URL must be in the same format as the phone number is stored in SFDC. For example, 8005551212 may not match, but (800) 555-1212 will.

Only the main number for the SFDC account will match. Phone numbers for additional contacts for that account will not match.

Are we understanding all that correctly? Those last two seem pretty limiting. Any advice to share? Thanks!

Bill
Go to:   
Mobile view