benli
Hi, Could you pls tell me how many request I can do at one time with the sms webservice?
I can see some in Q&A:
5 simultaneous sessions per Communication Manager.
Is that mean, my sms application can only do 5 request in one time and others must wait?
JohnBiggs
yes. ... and each simultaneous request must use a unique session identifier to get that behavior. If they all use the same session identifier you won't get a simultaneous behavior from SMS.
benli
Thank you. So what about the TS? Is it in the same rule?
JohnBiggs
TS ==? Telephony Web Service?

No. The Telephony Web Service dovetails into the TSAPI service and many simultaneous requests are supported. I went looking a while ago and could not find anything regarding the number of simultaneous requests could be outstanding, but if there is a limit it originates in TSAPI somewhere or ASAI, and I have never encountered an issue with it. My speculation it is in the 1000's.
benli
Thanks for your reply. Yes, TS is equal to Telephony Web Service.
Is that mean the makecall from TS is as the same as the one via TSAPI sdk of AES?
Is that mean every action from TS will occupy one license of TSAPI?
JohnBiggs
Is that mean the makecall from TS is as the same as the one via TSAPI sdk of AES? mostly yes
Is that mean every action from TS will occupy one license of TSAPI? TS will behave like TSAPI from a licensing perspective.. if a license is already in use for the extension, another will NOT be allocated, just because another request arrives.
benli
Thank you.
Go to:   
Mobile view