AshishPaliwal
Hi Team,

Customer has a requirement to Develop 3rd part application for Call Center reporting using DMCC in AES.

We need to understand what type of DMCC licenses will be required in AES and CM for such type of development.

details of event to be captured:
On Hook, Off Hook, Ringing,Agent Login/Logoff, Autoin, Aux , ACW etc.

Regards,
Ashish
MartinFlynn
For On/Off Hook and Ringing events, you will need to register the phone. This will consume one DMCC license per phone.

For Agent Login/Logout events, you will need to monitor the Huntgroup(s). This does not consume any license.

It is not possible to receive events for other agent state changes (eg. Autoin, Aux, ACW). You will need to poll the Agent's state using getAgentState(). there is no license required for this.

Martin
Anonymous

Thanks Martin :)

Just one more thing . will you be able to help me with part code that I need to order for station monitoring to capture events. I tried with dmcc dashboard api and I am only able to monitor only one extension. I am using the dmcc lic which was purchased for ACR recording software.

MartinFlynn
If you procured your equipment through Devconnect you can open a Tech Support Ticket to request licenses.

Otherwise, you need to contact your Business Partner.

Martin
Go to:   
Mobile view