HenryUnger
We have a customer that has an Avaya Experience Portal in addition to the Communication Manager. I am using JTAPI to monitor the Communication Manager. It seems as though when a call arrives on a trunk, the Communication Manager hands the call off to some other thing, which I think might be the Avaya Experience Portal, and then that other thing sends the call back to the Communication Manager to be delivered to an agent but when the call is sent back it has a different UCID than then the one it was sent with. How can I correlate the two UCIDs or otherwise tie the original call with the call answered by the agent?
JohnBiggs
You need to discuss this with the administrator for Communication Manager
For one they should be able to describe the routing for calls for you (which most likely will be horribly complex from your perspective.

It would appear from your description that the trunks (I am assuming it is a trunk configuration) to Experience Portal is not setup to pass UCID to Experience Portal. That would be a configuration mistake that the administrator can correct on the trunk group forms that pass calls to Experience Portal.
MartinFlynn
It may be that Experience Portal is performing a transfer to send the call back to Communication Manager. In that case, you may find the original UCID and/or CallID in the Original Call Information (OCI) of the (new) Call.

Martin
HenryUnger
Thank you both for your suggestions. I will see where they lead.
Go to:   
Mobile view