ariellarraburu.gmail.com
When an incoming call ends and the _OnConnectionClearedEvent event is fired, in the same event I call the SetAgentState method to configure the agent in "After Call Work" for a few seconds, and thus prevent a new call from the queue from entering. This works perfectly. But when I try to do exactly the same, also with an incoming call, but instead of ending the call it is transferred using the SingleStepTransfer method, the callback indicates a ResourceBusy error and a new call enters from the queue even before the _OnSetAgentStateResponse event is fired.

Why is the behavior different ending a call or transferring?

How should you make sure that when transferring (singleTransfer) an incoming call, the agent goes into AfterCallWork and while that state lasts, no call enters?

DMCC .NET

JohnBiggs
SST triggers work on CM. Sending in another request encounters resource busy because CM is working on the SST request.

I suggest using a pending work mode request before sending in the SST request.
ariellarraburu.gmail.com
JohnBiggs wrote:SST triggers work on CM. Sending in another request encounters resource busy because CM is working on the SST request.

I suggest using a pending work mode request before sending in the SST request.

I don't know what an sst trigger is. Is there a document I can learn about this? and thus better understand the problem.
I don't remember seeing something like a "Pending work mode" in the DMCC documentation, could you give me more information about it?
This problem, I need to solve programmatically. I cannot modify any configuration in AES or in the PBX.
JohnBiggs
SST == shorthand for single step transfer

I suggest reviewing the TSAPI documentation for any DMCC Call Control Service you plan on using in your application.

Pending isnt a work mode but rather it is a type of work mode request... it is used when the agent is still active in a call, to avoid exactly the problem you indicate you have.

No Avaya does not document the internal workings of how it implements functionality.
ariellarraburu.gmail.com
JohnBiggs wrote:SST == shorthand for single step transfer

I suggest reviewing the TSAPI documentation for any DMCC Call Control Service you plan on using in your application.

Pending isnt a work mode but rather it is a type of work mode request... it is used when the agent is still active in a call, to avoid exactly the problem you indicate you have.

No Avaya does not document the internal workings of how it implements functionality.

Are you sure that you can use the functionality to indicate a "Pending work mode" via DMCC? I didn't see any method that seems to do something like that. Do you have any examples? Or do you know the name of the method I should use?
JohnBiggs
yep, still appears to be there. See attachment.
  • [Thumb - 3-23-2023 3-47-08 PM.png]
[Disk] Download
ariellarraburu.gmail.com
JohnBiggs wrote:yep, still appears to be there. See attachment.

Thanks!!! I have a slightly old version of dmcc. I don't have that option, I'm going to update as far as the AES version allows me and try the solution you suggest.
JohnBiggs
I don't know, but I would expect that to appear by AES R6.3, but it is been there so long I have no clear recollection as to when they finished out full TSAPI capabilities into DMCC.
Go to:   
Mobile view