RajatVerma
Hello All,
I have came across a requirement where we need to create a dashboard where we can display the phone numbers which are on queue with their wait time.

I have explored ACCS documentations, and came to know that this is not possible as default product features. Only counters (count of calls) can be displayed on dashboard, but not the detail of phone number.

I was reading throgh ACCS RTD and other APIs to check if any custom development can be done to achieve this, however there is no documentation available to understand the details these APIs can provide. Will be help if you can point me to right direction or share some details.

Thanks in Advance!

Rajat Verma
mahmood.atcom.ae
in the RTD SDK there is no such feature, whatever you see on the default realtime reports are what data you can get from the SDK as well, you might need to create your own webservice that gets called from the IVR Script where it writes the caller number and timestamp it is getting the Queue to skillset command, then you can display how much time elapsed from that timestamp on your dashboard.
the thing left is when to remove the contact from your database, if you developed your own Agent interface then you can call another webservice that delete the contact from your DB once an agent answer the call, i dont think you can call anything form the IVR script when the contact is about to be routed to an agent (look for an event handler maye there is such no the dusty old aged IVR scripting of aacc)
Go to:   
Mobile view