ariellarraburu.gmail.com
Hi. I am having a problem with a dmcc application. When I put the login credentials wrong several times (deviceid, agent, and password) and then enter the correct data, some events like this.sProv.getThirdPartyCallController are fired as many times as I tried to login.

In each login attempt I set to null and new instances for all the objects: serviceProvider, device, etc.

Can you think of what might be happening and how can I fix this?

Thanks.
MartinFlynn
It's not at all clear what you are asking here. Can you tell us:
1. What SDK are you using (Java or .Net)
2. What Function Call is failing
3. What events you get
4. What actual problem are you having

Martin
ariellarraburu.gmail.com
MartinFlynn wrote:It's not at all clear what you are asking here. Can you tell us:
1. What SDK are you using (Java or .Net)
2. What Function Call is failing
3. What events you get
4. What actual problem are you having

Martin

1 I'm Using DMCC for .Net
2 getThirdPartyCallController_OnConnectionClearedEvent is fired as many times as I tried to connect
3 same like 2
4. The problem I have is that I have to put a lot of defensive code to avoid the problems caused by events being triggered more than once. If I try to connect 10 times, the getThirdPartyCallController_OnConnectionClearedEvent event will fire 10 times when the current call is finished

In each session retry I delete (set as null) all the objects that were created in the session attempt (devices, serviceprovider, etc). I can't understand why the callbacks from the previous session attempt are stuck to the last session.

MartinFlynn
It seems that each time you create a session you start a Call Control monitor but you never stop the monitor or the session.

Setting the ServiceProvider variable to null will not stop the DMCC session and disconnect from AE Services. You must call serviceProvider.ShutDown() to end the session.

Martin
ariellarraburu.gmail.com
MartinFlynn wrote:It seems that each time you create a session you start a Call Control monitor but you never stop the monitor or the session.

Setting the ServiceProvider variable to null will not stop the DMCC session and disconnect from AE Services. You must call serviceProvider.ShutDown() to end the session.

Martin

ok, but i never got to establish a session, because the credentials were wrong. I do the startMonitor independently of the session, precisely because I need the events to understand if I was able to log in. I tried shutDown, I also tried saving the MonitorID of the last login attempt, and doing a StopMonitor of that ID, but I get an error that says that ID doesn't exist.

MartinFlynn
If you collect DMCC traces from AES and open a Devconnect Ticket, I will take a look.

There are instructions in the Devconnect Product FAQ "How can I monitor the XML being sent and received by the AE Services Server (debug, log, trace)?". It is in the "FAQ: AE Services Device, Media, and Call Control (DMCC) -> Other" section.
https://www.devconnectprogram.com/site/global/products_resources/avaya_aura_application_enablement_services/support/faq/dmcc/index.gsp?tab=other&accordion=faq-60
ariellarraburu.gmail.com
MartinFlynn wrote:If you collect DMCC traces from AES and open a Devconnect Ticket, I will take a look.

There are instructions in the Devconnect Product FAQ "How can I monitor the XML being sent and received by the AE Services Server (debug, log, trace)?". It is in the "FAQ: AE Services Device, Media, and Call Control (DMCC) -> Other" section.
https://www.devconnectprogram.com/site/global/products_resources/avaya_aura_application_enablement_services/support/faq/dmcc/index.gsp?tab=other&accordion=faq-60

This solved the problem. Thanks
sProv.ShutDown(ServiceProvider.ServiceProviderObjectDeactivatedEventArgs.ServiceProviderObjectDeactivatedReason.REQUEST_FROM_APPLICATION, string.Empty);
Go to:   
Mobile view