mguthrie
I want to send an event to the CCXML application from the VXML application. I notice that in the AppRoot there's a "Return Event" object on the palette, however, this disconnects the VXML application since it's a return. The same scenario occurs on a Return node, where we can put in an output parameter to communicate with the CCXML, but of course that also disconnects the VXML application since that's what the Return node is supposed to do.

How do I send the CCXML an event from the VXML application? Keep in mind that I'm unable to use the AES Connector with this application.
  • [Thumb - Screenshot 2023-09-15 152107.png]
[Disk] Download
massimo__croci
Hi.

There is a doc ("sendreceive.pptx") and two sample apps ('SendToVXML.zip' and 'ReceiveFromCCXML.zip') by developers on this forum for passing events between VXML and CCXML apps:

https://www.devconnectprogram.com/forums/posts/list/18162.page#p73798

For your convenience, I attached the same doc to this thread (see Attachments below to download). Concerning your specific request, take a look at the doc on page 2 (first picture below) and 4 (second picture below) respectively.

Filename sendreceive.pptx [Disk] Download
  • [Thumb - Untitled.png]
[Disk] Download
  • [Thumb - Untitled (2).jpg]
[Disk] Download
mguthrie
I did not expect this level of detail and information. I think I can work with this, thank you!
Go to:   
Mobile view