Kirthika.Chandru
How to send DTMF Tone in DMCC SIP Circuit as generated digits not sending tone in SIP Circuits where the same method passing TDM circuits from station to IVR
JohnBiggs
What releases are you working with of DMCC API, Application Enablement Services, Communication Manager and Session Manager?
What methodology (API method) are you using to send DTMF (provide DMCC trace of the request/response)?
How is the SIP trunk to the IVR configured (screen shots of the trunk and the signaling group please)?

Thanks.
Kirthika.Chandru
1. DMCC 6.1.1.45 Is used to send the DTMF tones. using Service provider.dll Generate Digit method been used.

Given the Signaling of SIP
Filename New Microsoft Word Document.docx [Disk] Download
JohnBiggs
Please provide the trunk group configuration as well.
Have you tried disabling Direct IP-IP Audio Connection on the signalling group form?
Is the H.323 signalling group also set for DTMF over IP: rtp-payload?
What is the far end receiver of the DTMF? Experience Portal? Avaya Messaging? ??
Kirthika.Chandru
IVR is in AEP and given the Trunk Group settings
Filename New Microsoft Word Document.docx [Disk] Download
JohnBiggs
Is the H.323 case configured as H.323 stations or as a H.323 trunk?
Have you used a packet sniffer to check to see if CM was actually sending the rtp-payload DTMF indications in the SIP case?
Kirthika.Chandru
As it works in Avaya One X and not working in my custom application is it possible to give sample app to send DTMF or code to check the API usage
JohnBiggs
one-X is generating it from within one-X. That is not tthe same implementation as using the API to generate the DTMF.
Please answer the other questions I have posed. I highly recommend using a packet sniffer to observe the RTP stream being sent to the SIP trunk for both your one-X case and the API usage case.
Go to:   
Mobile view