thorsager
Hi,
I have "installed" a "CallListener" on an "Address", and I'm processing events.
When I retrieve the "Connections" from the "Call" included in the "MetaEvent" received on the "singleCallMetaProgressEnded" method, I sometimes only get on connection, which is the "address" that the listener is installed on, this it not always true, from time to time, i actually get a second connection with the "calledAddress" also there.

So my question is: Am I doing something wrong getting the call from the "MetaEvent" or is this just a "fact of life" that the "calledAddress" is not always available on the event?
MartinFlynn
I have always thought of the Meta events as bookends to indicate the set of actual call events that have been triggered from a single state change/action. You may find it more useful to use these call events.

There are some legitimate cases where there is no calledAddress in a call. For example, if a monitored phone goes off-hook, an application may receive events but the call only contains one connection and there is no called number.

Martin
thorsager
Thank you for your insights, I will investigate the content of the "CallEvent" on the "callActive" method :)
thorsager
I have done a bit of investigation, it seems that the call on the two events are "identical" if the one has information the other one has as well.
thorsager
A bit more Info, I have found that if I wait 100ms before retrieving the "called-" and "calling-addresses" in the "metaEnd" event, it looks as if I'm able to get the information consistently.. I'm guessing there might be some internal "races" going on inside the SDK somewhere ;)
Go to:   
Mobile view