jfserna
I've been using the smsxml_test.php page on my AES server and cant seem to make changes with the OffPbxStationMapping model. All my test API calls go through and return with a 0 result code, but when I pull up the station mapping on Site Administrator no change have been made. I'm mainly trying to remove OffPbxStationMapping from station but after running into issues I tried testing the API calls by changing the phone number variable and still ran into the same issue.

Additionally, I've checked to make sure the IP and login credentials are correct. I can successful make other calls, its just the OffPbxStationMapping model that's giving me issues.

Any insight on this would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you,
JohnBiggs
I suggest enabling SMS logging,
https://www.devconnectprogram.com/site/global/products_resources/avaya_aura_application_enablement_services/support/faq/sms_web_services/index.gsp?tab=general&accordion=faq-40

Capturing a trace and then opening a Technical Support ticket (Support & Forums -> Submit Support Tickets -> Technical Support). That will capture exactly what you are sending. Also remember to include what version of AE Services and Communication Manager you are working with.
Go to:   
Mobile view