Thijs
When I try to enable video in a call (by setting the videoMode to 'AvayaClientServices.Services.Call.VideoMode.SEND_RECEIVE'), I sometimes get an error. But this error is different each time. It randomly varies betweem:
- CAPABILITY_NOT_ALLOWED
- VIDEO_DENIED
- CALL_STATE_MISMATCH
- CAPABILITY_INVALID_STATE

What does each error mean? Why do I get them? And how can I solve/prevent them? Please note that I get these errors within the same call without making any change. And sometimes I do not get an error and the video call works normalky
JMiddleton
- CAPABILITY_NOT_ALLOWED
-- The call.getUpdateVideoModeSendReceiveCapability() was in a not allowed state. Possibly due to video already being negotiated to SEND_RECV, an unknown browser type, or the call not being in ESTABLISHED state
- VIDEO_DENIED
-- Indicates that the video renegotiation was rejected. This could be due to the far end not accepting video or due to the network stripping it out (for example due to AAMS config as mentioned in another thread).
- CALL_STATE_MISMATCH
-- Possibly due to a failure message coming back from the network for the operation.
- CAPABILITY_INVALID_STATE
-- Indicates that the state of the call isn't valid for the setVideoMode operation. The call should generally be in ESTABLISHED state before executing setVideoMode. If you check the status of call.getUpdateVideoModeSendReceiveCapability() prior to displaying the add video button you should avoid this. Note that while renegotiating video the call state will transition from ESTABLISHED to RENEGOTIATING. You have to wait for that operation to complete before attempting another.
Go to:   
Mobile view