ShahulHameed
Hi,

Is there any way to find particular agentA logged in status in CCT application? i.e. if he is already logged in an AAAD or not?

My Scenario is
a. An agent A logged in AAAD
b. Is there any way to find the agentA logged in status. If the same agentA tries to login CCT application.

Thanks
Shahul Hameed S
JohnMcLoughlin
Hello,
Please download the sample Soft Phone attached data application for CCT which is available here on our web site:
http://www.devconnectprogram.com/site/global/products_resources/avaya_aura_contact_center/educational_resources/sample_applications/index.gsp
This shows how to manage Agent State in CCT.
Thank you
John
Anonymous

Thanks John.

Just to confirm my question. I have an agent Agent1 logged in already through AAAD. I have another custom CCT application and I am trying to login using Agent1 again. Here, is there any service/method to check whether Agent1 is already logged in or not? Based on this agent logged in status, I need to take some decision. I have looked in to the webservices, I don't see any methods related to check whether the agent is currently logged in or not.Please advice.

Anonymous

John,
I am looking at building a similar application but before we start development, I want to make sure the agent can login via CCT SOAP Api through our custom application and he/she will not get kicked out of AAAD and phone session. Can you please confirm or point me to the documentation for it? I cannot find the answer to tho anywhere.

Thanks
Go to:   
Mobile view