JackArmstrong2
I'm testing my DMCC service using Dashboard. All the monitor events were successful except for "Call Control Events". In the dmcc server log it shows an exception: "Internal logic error in the G3PD"

I read that for call control monitor to work in DMCC a working TSAPI link is required. I have confirmed that the TSAPI link is working, the make call test in TSAPI was successful, so this issue is not related to the TSAPI link.

I have included the dashboard and dmcc server error logs. Please note, due to post size limits the logs are greatly abridged.

AES
Server Offer Type: VIRTUAL_APPLIANCE
SW Version: r6-1-0-20-0

DMCC Dashboard log:

Outgoing XML 6
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
<MonitorStart xmlns:xsi="...">
<monitorObject>
<deviceObject typeOfNumber="other" mediaClass="notKnown">11018:CM:192.168.10.123:0</deviceObject>
</monitorObject>
<requestedMonitorFilter>
<callcontrol>
<conferenced>true</conferenced>
<connectionCleared>true</connectionCleared>
</MonitorStart>
---------------------

DMCC Server error log:

2012-06-01 19.24.03,628 com.avaya.async.impl.AsyncCallbackImpl handleException
WARNING: A service method threw an Exception when invoked!
ServiceMethod: com.avaya.platform.broker.impl.AsyncServiceMethodImpl@1ba2d4c[com.avaya.cmapi.monitor.MonitoringServicesImpl@be8c3e, public synchronized void com.avaya.cmapi.monitor.MonitoringServicesImpl.startMonitor(ch.ecma.csta.binding.MonitorStart,com.avaya.api.async.AsynchronousCallback) throws ch.ecma.csta.errors.InvalidParameterValueException,ch.ecma.csta.errors.InvalidMonitorObjectException,ch.ecma.csta.errors.OverallMonitorLimitExceededException,ch.ecma.csta.errors.OperationException,ch.ecma.csta.errors.InvalidConnectionIDForActiveCallException]
Exception: ch.ecma.csta.errors.OperationException: Internal logic error in the G3PD. A system administrator may find more detailed information about the error in the G3PD error logs. Contact service representative: error code 71
Request: session[session 00ED9113C75DF7136AE61975FE17F79F-15] ch.ecma.csta.binding.MonitorStart@bbd416
ch.ecma.csta.errors.OperationException: Internal logic error in the G3PD. A system administrator may find more detailed information about the error in the G3PD error logs. Contact service representative: error code 71
   at com.avaya.cs.callcontrol.handlers.CallControlConfHandler.getCstaException(CallControlConfHandler.java:245)
JohnBiggs
without fuller logs it is impossible to provide any feedback.

Is this a one time event, or reproducible. If the latter, then can you enable TSAPI tracing (there is a FAQ ... do a DevConnect Search -link to the left - of the FAQs for 'tracemask'), reproduce the issue and open a Technical Support request and provide the DMCC, csta, and g3trace files (zip all three of them into a single file). That will allow the most complete analysis. Also provide release information for AE Services.
JackArmstrong2
thanks for the reply. It was reproducible, however I have since then shutdown and restarted the DMCC service and the issue has gone away.
I am now getting call control events.
JohnBiggs
There is a requirement to restart the DMCC service after making changes to the list of provisioned procr/CLAN IPs, that the 6.1 version of AE Services does not announce (it is fixed in a more recent release). This may have lead to the issue you saw.
Go to:   
Mobile view