SandeepMiddala
Hi team,
I am facing issue on DTMF Type Ahead Enabled
Here is our Application is behaving as follows:

Our application is plays welcome prompt and then ask caller to give input in Main Menu the valid options are1,2,3 in Main Menu.

For Example:
Welcome
MainMenu(Valid 1,2,3 options)
Caller gives option 1 in Main Menu then application Goes to Menu1(1,2,3,4 options)and caller gives 1 in Menu1 it will goto Menu3
Caller gives option 2 in Main Menu application Goes to Menu2(1,2 options)

But When we try to give 11 in MainMenu state then the application is directly going to Menu3.
In this case we need to disable the DTMF Type Ahead Enabled functionality.Appreciate for your response.

Awaiting for your response.

Thanks,
Sandeep.M
RossYakulis
I do not understand your question. Do you not want type ahead enabled? If so that is a Voice Portal configuration item.
SandeepMiddala
Thanks Ross for your reply,
Yes i want to disable the type ahead functionality.Please can u suggest me where i can see the Voice Portal Configuration Item.

Thanks,
Sandeep.M
RossYakulis
Technically this is a Voice Portal question and you should go through Voice Portal support. But I happen to know this.

Go to System Configuration -> Applications, and click on you application to open the configuration page. Then click on Advanced Parameters. Type ahead is the second parameter. Make sure it is off or set to No and click save.
SandeepMiddala
Thanks Ross for your reply,

We have set Type ahead in off mode.

We have setted as in Application-> AdvanceParameters->Support Remote DTMF Processing setted to yes.Even when we enabled the yes option for Support Remote DTMF Processing,the application is still activating the DTMF Type ahead functionality.

Please try to get out of this.
Awaiting for your reply.
Thanks,
Sandeep.M
RossYakulis
If type ahead is indeed set to "No" and you are still seeing type ahead behavior you need to contact Voice Portal Support as this is not a Dialog Designer issue, rather it is platform behavior.
yunjiaohou
Hi, Expert
We are facing the same issue, Even we set "DTMF Type Ahead Enabled" to NO, the system still put your previous DTMF on next Menu or Input node. That means the parameter doesn't work.
I have tried test it on VP5.1 and EP6.0, both are same.
Is this a platform issue? please help.

Thanks.
ShwetaBehere
This is a platform issue. Please open a support ticket with VP/EP platform.
Go to:   
Mobile view