yunjiaohou
Hi,
Can we specify some dtmf keys to interrupt the prompt?
For example, we can press 1,2,3,4 to interrupt the prompt paly, but if we press 5,6,7 etc. it will not interrupt the prompt.

Thanks,
Yunjiao
WilsonYu
Try changing the bargein type from speech to hotword but then you need to have 1,2,3,4 as part of the grammar for matching.
yunjiaohou
I tried, but cannot add grammar in Announce node.
WilsonYu
You should have an input node such as P/C or Menu to following the announce. Or you have a Link in the approot.
yunjiaohou
Does that mean we cannot do it in Announce node?
If we put 1,2,3,4 as part of the grammar, will it affect input function, other dtmf 5,6,7... still can work?
WilsonYu
Right, you need a grammar for this to work. You can always have multiple grammars for different input.
yunjiaohou
Hi, Wilson
I tried, but it still doesn't work. do you have a sample application for reference?

Thanks in advance.
WilsonYu
This is supposed to be really simple. You first create a grammar for 1,2,3,4. and add it to a P/C node following an announce node which has a prompt that has "hotword" as the barge-in type. When the prompt plays, you enter 1 or 2 or 3 or 4, it will go to the P/C right away. If you enter something else, the prompt keeps on playing. What have you tried and how did it not work?
yunjiaohou
If i put only one grammar which is used to interrupt prompt, it is ok, but if i put two grammars, another is used to collect 5 digits, it will not interrupt the prompt playing.

Another thing is that I have to put the NoInput(Goto) in P/C node, which is used to go to next node if user doesn't input the defined key. or the flow will wait for input at P/C node.

Anyway, i think i have got the answer, thank you very much.
ThomasSterns
I am having a similar issue.

I have 3 grammars in the P/C.
1. DTMF grammar with 0 (zero) only
2. Voice Grammar with "help", "agent" "operator".
3. A built-in digits grammar for exactly 6 digits.

I placed an announce node in front of the P/C with a prompt set to "hotword" barge-in.

On execution pressing any digits does not interrupt the announcement.
WilsonYu
You have to press key 0 or 6 digits to match the grammars exactly for bargin to work. Are you doing that?
Go to:   
Mobile view