GregoryKnott
Using the OI OpenQ API to create a contact seems to route the contact directly to OQ_Default_Skillset without running any OD scripts...

How can I attach a script to the OpenQueueRoutePoint?

I need to direct OpenQ contacts to different skillsets based on data attached in the intrinsic parameter of CreateOQContact function...

Greg.
AudreyHayden
Hi Greg,
You can assign a Route Point to a Skillset using CCMM Administration. Logon to CCMA and select Multimedia in the Launchpad. Load this App and under General Administration, select Skillset settings - add Route point to a Skillset.

When a Call comes into OD - it's goes through the Multimedia Flow so you must update this Flow to retrieve your intrinsic as a variable and perform any switch/transition to this data. You need to ensure your intrinsic variable is already created if it's not there by default.

Regards,
Audrey
AudreyHayden
See OD or SCE Customer docs for more info on Open Queue Intrinsics
PaulBrassington
Hi Audrey,

Open Queue skill sets are not listed in CCMM Admin. How can these be added in? All other non-voice skill sets are added automatically once they have been created in Configuration within CCMA.

Cheers,
Paul.
AudreyHayden
Hi Paul,
The MM Skillsets are added in the same way as voice skillsets i.e. through Configuration Component of CCMA.

Try restarting your CCMM Services to sync up CCMM DB with CCMS DB.
Make sure you have Open Q enabled on your license.

If there is still a problem then you need to raise this on the Contact Center Product Forum as this forum is specific to the Contact Center SDKs only:

https://support.avaya.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=3

Hope this helps,
Audrey
Go to:   
Mobile view