JürgenWetzel
Using RTD SDK from AACC 6.2. Using NIrtd_getName to get a skillset name delivers only the first characeter of the name. Using NIrtd_getFailedName delivers complete name.
The function NIrtd_getValue returns always NIrtd_eCOL_NOT_FOUND (60050) although a skillset with the name exists.
Is there an error in the API functions?
AudreyHayden
Hi,
Can you confirm you're using the latest version of the RTD SDK (6.2 SP4) as posted on the DevConnect Home Page?
https://devconnect.avaya.com/public/dyn/d_dyn.jsp?fn=742#ccms_sdks

If so, there is a known issue with this SDK which we aim to resolve by 26th Sept.

Are you using ANSI or Unicode SDK?

Regards,
Audrey
JürgenWetzel
Hi Audrey,

first at all thanks for your answer.
I'm using the latest version of ANSI SDK. But I think I also tried the unicode SDK (it's some weeks ago) and both showed the same result.
Is it also possible to use onother account than sysadmin with the new version you mentioned?
AudreyHayden
Hi,
There is a problem with the Unicode SDK and it has been copied into both directories (ANSI & Unicode).

This is not an issue with Sysadmin and it's not possible to use another user account.

I'll let you know when the RTD SDK has been updated.

Regards
Audrey
JürgenWetzel
Hi,
when I get you right it is only possible to connect to the server with the sysadmin account.
But when I read the APIs Progammers Guide I understand I can create a user to connect to the server. See description of function NIrtd_login in Programmers Guide.
Is the information published there wrong?

Regards
Jürgen
AudreyHayden
Hi Jurgen,
Apologies for not re-publishing the latest RTD SDK but it has not been released to us yet.

Also - the documentation is correct and you can create a Desktop User using the Server Utility with the appropriate privileges.

Regards,
Audrey
Go to:   
Mobile view