GowriShankar
Hello Team,

One of our contact center customer having a requirement media to be part of our CTI interface developed using TSAPI ,Would like to know is there a possibility of developing a softphone using DMCC to replace one-x/Physical phone.

Thanks,
Gowri
MartinFlynn
It is possible to develop a softphone using DMCC.

The Java SDK includes some sample applications. One of these is a basic softphone.

Martin
Brandon012024
Can a softphone be done in C# using DMCC?
MartinFlynn
Yes.
ChandrashekarSK
Hi, They are trying to replace the One-x/ Physical device using DMCC softphone. In this case where will the audio/voice will be routed to?
MartinFlynn
When you register your softphone, you can tell the Communication Manager the IP address and port where you want the audio to be routed.

Martin
Huyboy
Can you give me link example soft phone in c#? I need to know how to convert sound card voice data to G711 or G729 or any supported the function for automatic record and convert voice from PC sound card to G711 or G729 data, and then will i overwrite that data to the RTP receive data to send voice to getway right?, and how to sound that RTP receive data to card sound?
MartinFlynn
We do not have a C# softphone sample application. However, there is a web based softphone included with the .Net SDK which may help you.

Media handling and conversion is outside the scope of the SDK - you will need to look elsewhere for help on this.

Martin
Go to:   
Mobile view