YecidAldanaCardenas
Hello.
I am developing an IVR consuming a Web service delivered by an outside company, to create the object for the WS one of the parameters I create it as a java object because it manages a data structure.
The problem I have is when the application is running, at the time of assigning variables of the structure is returning me an error: "ClassCastException: java.lang.String can not be cast to connectivity.ws.beans.ALT_SessionContext".
This is the java code of the function assigned to the variable parameters of the WAS:

import connectivity.ws.beans.ALT_SessionContext;
import com.avaya.sce.runtimecommon.IVariableField;
import com.avaya.sce.runtimecommon.SCESession;
import flow.IProjectVariables;

public void requestBegin(SCESession session) {
   super.requestBegin(session);
   try{
      IVariableField field = session.getVariableField(IProjectVariables.SESSION_CTX_2);
      ALT_SessionContext altSession = (ALT_SessionContext)field.getObjectValue();
      altSession.setDomainId("XXXXX");
      altSession.setRemoteAddr("XXXXX");
   } catch(Exception ex) {
      System.out.println("Excepcion modulo dtaWS_BuscaUsuario: " + ex.getMessage());
   }
}

I've checked other forums and I've only found that it can be for the version of Axis, I am on 1.4 and I read that I should upgrade to version 2, as I did that but still has the same problem.
If you need any additional data please tell me. Thanks.
NeilGoldsmith
What does your WSDL look like?
YecidAldanaCardenas
thanks for your reply, if you need the wsdl code please send me your email to send that code
NeilGoldsmith
neilg@avaya.com
Go to:   
Mobile view