sivasubramanian2
Team,

We were developing a callback related module, in which with the Outbound module, i am facing a problem.

Flow:
Below is the flow of outbound module:
1. Call is found with CCXML
2. We are reaching the agent First using CCXML createcall.
3. Then the DD application is started using start dialog of ccxml.
4. From DD application, based on his agent's confirmation we are dialing the customer and conferencing him with agent using the CTI Nodes(using AES link) of Dialog Designer.
5. Finally the call back status is updated with database from returned to the CCXML module.

Issue:
Whenever the agent disconnects the call, I have capture the events in the below order, but does it is not raising the events and it is waiting for customer disconnect. Till the time the OUTBOUND trunk line also occupied.

In Approot:
~~~~~~~~~
1. OnDisconnect
2. nearenddisconnect
3. farenddisconnect
4. connection.disconnect
5. connection.disconnect.hangup
6. error.badfetch
7. error

Clarifiations:
1. Is there any problems in the order of catching the events? because the understanding is nearendsisconnect would catch the agent disconnects and inturn am calling the disconnect(CTI node) for both agent and customer.

2. What is exact problem on the above scenario?

3. Even though the agent is disconnectted, the other end point (TRUNK line) is not getting relased that causing the huge bills. Understaning is that one end of call is removed then the other end would also gets released?

4. Please let us know the error handling techniquest for such outbound applications using using CCXML scripts and CTI Nodes.

5. Assume, if the IVR application(DD app) is timed out within 30 mins(due to tomcat session timeout value), Is the calls generated by IVR using CTI nodes(between agent and customer) will not be released always ?(i.e.) Since the IVR is originator for this call, do the IVR has to disconnect the call explicitly?

6. On such, tomcat session timeout scenarios, how does the call wrap up functionalities for the Session can be implemented with DD application? Is there any built in mecahnism available.

Requesting you detailed reply for the issue.

Any related links will also be helpful.

Thanks in advance.

Thanks,
M. Sivasubramanian.

ShwetaBehere
I have forwarded your query to our CXML person. You can expect a response by next week, If this is urgent, please open a ticket with Avaya Support.
RossYakulis
I am not sure I understand Step 1.

I am guessing you use the launchCCXML web service to start the ccxml appliation? Why don't use use ccxml to conference in the customer?

Assuming when doing the dialogstart you use the connectionid returned from the createcall, I would expect you to receive call events in the VXML application as well as the CCXML application. In you ccxml appication you should look for connection.disconnected in the connectionid to the agent and when you see it terminate the dialog.

I am not sure what the vxml application is not receiving connection.disconnect event. You would need to contact Voice Portal support for this.
sivasubramanian2
Hi,

Thanks for your response.

Yes . you are right. We are using LaunchCCXML to start the call. I should have explained it more detailed. The Callback request is registered with a IVR application and an external application(Windows Service) looks for the availability of records and launch them using LaunchCCXML.

Our understanding is , If we make the call to Customer using CCXML, then TWO OUTBOUND CHANNELS(one for agent and other one for customer) would be occupied till the end of the call. If we dial to CUSTOMER using CTI from the VXML application, the call has been made from SAME CHANNEL FROM WHERE THE CALL HAS BEEN ORIGINATED, and hence ONLY ONE CHANNEL has been used for OUTBOUND. Are we right? Please feel free to add/revert with your comments on this approach if any.

We will try the suggested approach of passing connection Id to DD app, to see we have some events related to agent call.

Thanks Again,
M. Sivasubramanian.
sivasubramanian2
Team,

While looking into the CCXML scripts, found that the Agent Connection ID has been passed to the dialogstart TAG, but still no events has been raised either WITHIN THE VXML APP or WITH THE CCXML SCRIPTS.

Thanks,
M. Sivasubramanian.
RossYakulis
You analysis of the channel count is correct. You should open a Voice Portal support request to determine why events are not being delivered to the VXML application.
sivasubramanian2
Hi,

Thanks for your reply.

Thanks,
M. Sivasubramanian.
Go to:   
Mobile view