AnkitaKapil
I have deployed 2 applications in customer's websphere along with runtimeconfig application
My main application is working fine and able to find runtimeconfig file, while the other one gives following error when started
{{{
10/08/2010 06:39:07:781 DEBUG - _1EVlYJPZ4C_Vx_rfnlqish:/ICRErrorHandler : PlatformParams: AppRuntimeVarsResponse.getGlobalAppRuntimeVars returns status - Fa
ilure, either user id or password is invalid
}}}
It doesnt affect the functioning of 2nd application, but it bothers me to see this error. Any idea?
RossYakulis
That is related to configurable administrative variables in Dialog designer. Basically DD is trying to contact the VPMS to retrieve the configured values for admin variables and that is failing. This is likely due to a configuration problem on vp. Can you post a trace from the DD app that includes all the tracing at the start of the call until the first node,
VeronicaFernandez
I have the same problem that Ankita is having.
The problem started when we have introduced a load balancer, as going straight to one app server works fine.
Any idea on which VPMS configuration I should look at?

thanks!
WilsonYu
Are you talking about load balancing the app servers? I can't think of any reason why the app can't connect to VPMS even you have a load balancer. The DD vpapplogclient component does depend on couple of URL parameters to determine the connection though. Not sure how those parameters could possibly be altered.
Could you send me your vpapplogclient.log and the app's trace.log? My email is wilsonyu@avaya.com.
First modify the VPAppLogClient.log4j.properties to capture the debug logs.

log4j.logger.com.avaya.vp.applog.client=DEBUG, VPAppLogClient
Go to:   
Mobile view