AbdulKA
Hi,
we have deployed our voice logging solution in a call centre with AES 4.2 and CM 5.1 . We are using single step conferencing for recording. it is recording fine. Once in a while i found that the following errror is coming in our application logs.

Device Unregistered : Reason : Client requested unregistration through API

what exactly does this error means.

The call centre is using CCE Express as call centre software.

Is this error coming up when CCE Express is registering or unregistering some device?

I am totally confused. PLease help

Regards
Abdul RAsheed.K.A
DaveBurritt
Abdul:

I am guessing that the CCE Express software is registering the same extension that you are regsitered as and that is forcing your application to become unregistered.

Dave
JohnBiggs
THis portion of the message ' Client requested unregistration through API' incates that some DMCC application registered on the extension sent a API request to unregister and the unregistration event is occuring because DMCC asked the device to be unregistered. I have only played with this with a single application registered to the device. You could fire up two dashboard applications on two PCs and do a dependant mode registration through one and main mode through the other (simulating CCE) for the same extension and then request unregistration through 'CCE' and observe the results at the other dashboard wrt the unregister event.

John
AbdulKA
Thanks John and Dave. I will try it and will get back if i have further queries on this issue.

Regards
Rasheed
Go to:   
Mobile view