MichaelDailous_deprecated
We have an inbound application that places the original caller (A) on hold, dials another number (B), then prompts the person that answered (caller B) to press the '1' key to indicate success (it's a workaround for an international calling blunder).

If caller B hangs up without pressing any key, the application "hangs" waiting for a response from caller B. No "onDisconnect" or "NoInput" event is thrown when caller B hangs up, and caller A waits on hold indefinitely (I've tested this as caller A and waited for 30 minutes for the application to be notified caller B hung up, before eventually hanging up myself).

What could cause this? In the aesconnector logs, I can see the "got Connetion Disconnected Event XXX" entries, but nothing is ever "bubbles" back to my application.

I've tested this with both a Menu node and a Prompt&Collect node. Both of them respond in a modal fashion. The Prompt&Collect node is set to "false" for modal. There is no such setting for Menu node.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thank you,
Michael
NeilGoldsmith
Do you have an AESC log.

How are you playing the prompt? Is it coming out of the app?

This type of multi call leg interaction is a better fit for CCXML, my recommendation would be for CCXML to handle the scenario. AES is meant more for hold/dial/transfer than it is to interact prior to that transfer. There is a timing involved both on the AES side and the MPP side that could be impacted while interacting with the target.
Go to:   
Mobile view