FrancisMacDonald
I've been pouring over the docs and I can'd seem to find a way to be able to tell the difference between skill based hunt groups and split based hunt groups using DMCC.

Basically I am trying to monitor hunt groups that agents will log into, and ignore the ones they won't.

Any assistance would be much appreciated.
FrancisMacDonald
Maybe a better way to phrase it would be "tell the difference between hunt groups designated as queues and those that are not".
MartinFlynn
Hi Francis,

Skill vs Split based Hunt Groups are configured on a per-switch basis. ie. All Hunt Groups on a switch are either Split based or Skill based. The main configuration difference between the two is the "Expert Agent Selection Enabled?" parameter of the "System-Parameters Customer-Options" table.

There is no way for DMCC to tell them apart.

I am not sure about your differentiation between HGs that agents will log into and ones that they won't. A HG is not much use if Agents don't log into it. How the agent is allocated to a HG is controlled by the switch configuration.

My suspicion is that you want a way of finding out when an agent logs in. The simplest way to do this (with Skill based HGs) is to create a single "dummy" skill which is allocated to all agents (along with their other skills). A monitor on this HG will then receive an AgentLoggedOnEvent whenever any agent logs in.

Martin
Go to:   
Mobile view