chukiat.dDenkongpon
Hi

When start AES Server, I got the problem with error "The gatekeeper address was not found for switch"

Please give me any suggestion to fixed this case.

Note: I don't change any set up in AES gatekeeper.

ANd CM part, these Gatekeeper still live run normally.

DMCC stations cannot register to AES with error dmcc-error.log

ARNING: Failed to check GK sanity: java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: The gatekeeper address was not found for switch=CM
2013-07-19 01.30.04,287 com.avaya.mvcs.station.h323.GatekeeperIpToInterfaceMapImpl$GkTimerTask run
WARNING: Failed to check GK sanity: java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: The gatekeeper address was not found for switch=CM
2013-07-19 01.35.04,299 com.avaya.mvcs.station.h323.GatekeeperIpToInterfaceMapImpl$GkTimerTask run
WARNING: Failed to check GK sanity: java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: The gatekeeper address was not found for switch=CM
MartinFlynn
I haven't come across that error before and I have not been able to reproduce it by playing with my AE Services settings. The error seems to be at the stage where AE Services tries to setup it's gatekeeper mapping, rather than when the device is registered.

I suggest that you check the settings on the ip-interface for the gatekeeper on the Communication Manager. Make sure that "Allow H.323 Endpoints? y".

On the AE Services, make sure that the Switch Connection is configured correctly. Make sure the PE/CLAN IP is correct and the Gatekeeper IP address is correcet. Also make sure that the switchName you are using EXACTLY matched the connection name in the Switch Connections table. Case is important.

If all else fails, follow the instructions in the Devconnect FAQ " How can I monitor the XML being sent and received by the AE Services Server (debug, log, trace)? " and check the DMCC traces on the AE Services. This may give extra information that will help you to find the problem.

Martin
Go to:   
Mobile view