MunmunJain
There is one project already in production which uses an newly created Arabic ar-sa_1.1.1 localization bundle. There is a new change in the project. I have the source code for the project but do not have the localization bundle that was built. Without this bundle, the DD pops up an error for the localization bundle.

Is there any other way where i can retrieve this localization bundle from. No source code available for the localization bundle. The only thing that is available is the ar-sa.jar which of 20kB found in the lib folder.

Tried using that as a localization bundle but that does not work.
SamareshKowshik
If you have the Eclipse development environment in which the localization bundle was installed, you can find those bundles in the following folder:

..eclipse\DialogDesigner\localization
MunmunJain
Nopes the development eclipse environment where it was installed is also not available. That is the reason struggling to get it from other possible options...
SamareshKowshik
Unfortunately, there is no way to get the original localization bundle in your situation. The only suggestion I could make is, if you have the standard phrases available, you can install them and at least have the audio files available. They would get copied to:

<PROJECT_ROOT>/data/<LANGUAGE>/phrases
Go to:   
Mobile view