Rajrishi
Hi,
can someone help me with Dialog Designer 5.1.0.11.01 jar file which I can install in Eclipse.

Thanks in advance!!
RossYakulis
That version of OD is oficially out of support. Can you restate your question? What sort of help do you need? You are looking for that to install into eclipse? Do you have the eclipse and prerequisits?
JonAlperin [Avatar]

While Ross asked useful questions, you should refer to the Downloads tab in the Orchestration Designer 5.1 release contents for access to the older image, under the Product Software heading:

https://www.devconnectprogram.com/site/global/products_resources/avaya_aura_orchestration_designer/releases/dialog_designer_5_1/index.gsp

Jon Alperin Managing Director, Avaya DevConnect
Rajrishi
Hi Ross, Yes I have all the prerequisites like Eclipse. I just need the particular version of the DD jar - 5.1.0.11.01.

Hi Jon, The link you shared has 5.1.0.17 version but I need 5.1.0.11.01. Is 5.1.0.11.01 version of jar available for download from devconnect site?
JonAlperin [Avatar]

Interesting... when I look at the Release 5.1 - Downloads - Product Software tab, I see links for both 5.1.0.11.1 and 5.1.0.17:

Release 5.1 (Release 5.1.0.11.01)

Dialog Designer Release 5.1 is available for download to all members of the DevConnect program free of charge. Note that the file is large: over 600 MB. The download includes prerequisite software: J2SE Development Kit 6.0 (JDK 6.0), Tomcat 5.5 or Tomcat 6.0, Eclipse and GEF 3.5 SDKs, Microsoft Speech SDK, Avaya Dialog Designer WebLM license server, StormCodec 7 and the optional CCXML plug-in. Instructions for installing Dialog Designer are included on the CD-ROM image and in the Getting Started with Dialog Designer, Release 5.1 guide, available under the Product Overview tab.

Dialog Designer 5.1 CD-ROM image (613 MB .iso)

Release 5.1 Service Pack 3 (Release 5.1.0.17)

Provided Dialog Designer 5.1 is already installed, download and extract the Service Pack JAR file to a New Archive Site, which you can then use to install the Service Pack from within Eclipse. The Service Pack contains Modification Request (MR) enhancements and fixes, described in the Release Letter available under the Release Information tab.

Dialog Designer 5.1.0.17 Update (66.5 MB .jar)

Jon Alperin Managing Director, Avaya DevConnect
Go to:   
Mobile view