Avaya IQ Release 5.2 was made generally available in June 2011. Service Pack 6 was issued in April 2015. This is NOT the latest Avaya IQ release.
New In This Release
Avaya IQ Release 5.2 includes the following new and enhanced features:
- New standard historical agent, queue and routing point classification summary reports.
- Agent and queue performance center reports can be customized to include Channel mode.
- Standard historical and real-time reports that previously reported only Call Center Elite data now also report Avaya Aura® Contact Center data.
- Ability to manage external application URL links with Avaya IQ Performance Center.
- Ability to change the host name and IP address of the Avaya IQ system.
- Support for Internet Explorer 8.
- The Implementation Planning Tool (IPT) now supports survivable Communication Manager and Avaya Aura Contact Center.
- Support for survivability of Avaya Aura Communication Manager 6.0.
- Zero downtime upgrades.
The Avaya IQ Data Export SDK has not been updated for this release: the edition originally released with IQ 4.2 should continue to be used.