Avaya IQ Release 5.2 was made generally available in June 2011. Service Pack 6 was issued in April 2015. This is NOT the latest Avaya IQ release. End of Sale for all Avaya IQ Software and Hardware components was announced in March 2017, effective 22 May 2017. Avaya Oceana® Solution and Avaya Analytics™ is recommended for all new development activities.
New In This Release
Avaya IQ Release 5.2 includes the following new and enhanced features:
- New standard historical agent, queue and routing point classification summary reports.
- Agent and queue performance center reports can be customized to include Channel mode.
- Standard historical and real-time reports that previously reported only Call Center Elite data now also report Avaya Aura® Contact Center data.
- Ability to manage external application URL links with Avaya IQ Performance Center.
- Ability to change the host name and IP address of the Avaya IQ system.
- Support for Internet Explorer 8.
- The Implementation Planning Tool (IPT) now supports survivable Communication Manager and Avaya Aura Contact Center.
- Support for survivability of Avaya Aura® Communication Manager 6.0.
- Zero downtime upgrades.
The Avaya IQ Data Export SDK has not been updated for this release: the edition originally released with IQ 4.2 should continue to be used.