These educational resources are available to help you learn how to develop speech and call control applications that can be deployed on Avaya Aura® Experience Portal.
Sample Applications & Tutorials
DevConnect provides an extensive series of sample applications and tutorials that demonstrate the use of Avaya Aura Orchestration Designer to design and develop speech and call control applications for deployment on Experience Portal.
Developing Exceptional Multi-Modal Customer Experiences
The eBook examines how businesses can take self service applications to a different level by adding speech and video capabilities to the equation, enabling Interactive Voice and Video Response(IVVR). Thanks to powerful development tools and standards like SMIL, VoiceXML, and CCXML, the creation of IVVR applications is easier than ever before. The eBook takes you on a tour of the development processes used to create such multi-modal customer experiences.
Learn more and download the eBook
On-line Training Courses
Avaya Aura Orchestration Designer Avaya Learning Courses
Avaya Learning offers a series of on demand training courses for Avaya Aura® Orchestration Designer and POM developers, installers and others with a general interest.
Learn more about the courses
Developer Know-how Articles
These know-how articles were originally created for Voice Portal, but remain relevant for Experience Portal releases.
- How to Perform Essential Voice Portal Diagnostic Checks (172 KB .pdf)
- How to Debug Voice Portal Alarm QMRCP00008: The connection to the speech server has failed (256 KB .pdf)
- How to Debug Voice Portal License Issue Alarms QLICE0001 and QLICE00013 (97 KB .pdf)
- How to Debug Voice Portal Alarm QTELE00036: Percentage of channels out of service has exceeded fatal level threshold (142 KB .pdf)
- How to Access Log Files to Help Debug Voice Portal Alarm QSESM00070: Applications errors occurred for an application (77 KB .pdf)