Accelerate your development cycles and improve your first-pass results for compliance testing by using secure, remote access to the Avaya Aura Contact Center (CC) connecting to the Avaya Aura Platform core infrastructure. This remote lab will be referred to as the CC-Aura Platform remote lab.
The CC-Aura Platform remote lab configuration comprises:
- Avaya Aura Contact Center Release 18.104.22.168 Build 41:
- Contact Center Manager Server (CCMS)
- Contact Center Manager Administration (CCMA)
- Contact Center Multimedia (CCMM)
- Communication Control Toolkit (CCT)
- Avaya Aura Platform:
- Avaya Aura Communication Manager Release 10.1.0.0
- Avaya Aura Session Manager Release 10.1.0.0
- Avaya Aura System Manager Release 10.1.0.0
- Avaya Aura Application Enablement Services Release 10.1.0.0.0.11-0
The following clients are supported:
- Avaya Communicator
- Avaya one-X Communicator
- Reference Client
- Clients developed using our SDKs as per our SDK guidelines
The following information will be provided to members accessing the remote lab:
- Five (5) agent extensions
- Three (3) regular extensions (for testing)
- User Id and password for clients to log in
- Agent login details for Contact Center agents
Contact Center Manager Server (CCMS)
- Open Queue Web service and SDK
- Open Networking Web service and SDK
- Real-time Data (RTD) API and SDK
- Real-time Statistics Multicast (RSM) Interface and SDK
- Host Data Exchange (HDX) API and SDK
Contact Center Manager Administration (CCMA)
- CCMA Open Interface Web service and SDK
Contact Center Multimedia (CCMM)
- Agent Web service and SDK
- Outbound Web service and SDK
Communication Control Toolkit (CCT)
- CCT SOAP-based Web services and SDK
- CCT REST-based Web services and SDK
- CCT .Net SDK
DevConnect Technology Partners and enhanced level Registered Members can request and purchase access
to the CC-Aura Platform remote lab for 90-day periods, via the Procurement option;
access is provided once the procurement request is accepted and payment received. Requests for lab access must be made
at least three (3) business days before the desired remote lab access date.
Please note: the CC-Aura Platform remote lab may be shared by multiple members, and access is coordinated by
the Avaya DevConnect remote lab support team.
Developers who require access to the CC-Aura Platform remote lab will use a client certificate provided by Avaya.
Members will be required to download and install client VPN software as specified by Avaya. One client certificate per developer
will be accepted with each test request. Split tunneling is not configured. While connected to the remote lab,
a client computer will no longer have access the client network.
Before you use the Remote Lab, you should download the following instructions document and read it in its entirety. This document
contains information about Installing and configuring Avaya endpoints.