- CCMA Open Interfaces
- CCMM Open Interfaces
- CCMM Web Communications
- CCMS Open Interfaces
- CCMS Programming APIs
- CCT .NET APIs
- CCT Open Interfaces
- Enterprise Web Chat
- Meridian Link Services
Sample Applications & Tutorials
- Add Contact to Outbound Campaign
- Agent Provisioning Web Services
- Back-end Avaya Aura Experience Portal and SIP-enabled AACC Solution
- Back-end Avaya Aura Experience Portal using Context Creation
- CCMA Web Services Client
- Customizing the Multimedia Web Chat Reference Implementation
- Export Contacts to OpenQ
- Front-end Avaya Aura Experience Portal and AACC Web Service Open Interfaces Solution
- Front-end Avaya Aura Experience Portal and SIP-enabled AACC Solution
- Soft Phone Attached Data
- Training Course
- Sample Applications & Tutorials
- Development Tools & Configurations
- Compliance Testing
Avaya Aura® Contact Center Release 6.1 was made generally available in November 2010; Service Pack 3 was issued in April 2011. This is NOT the latest Contact Center release; the latest release is recommended for new development.
New In This Release
New and updated developer resources:
- Open Interfaces CCMA Web Service SDK has been updated and reissued with Avaya Aura Contact Center Release 6.1. The SDK supports new user management, skillset and configuration capabilities provided by the Open Interfaces CCMA Web service. The full set of Web service capabilities can be accessed via a choice of SOAP or REST interfaces.
Other new and enhanced features:
- Multimedia-only installation: it is now possible to install a non-voice, multimedia-only set of Contact Center features to, for example, add multimedia capabilities to an existing voice-based contact center, such as Avaya Aura Call Center Elite.
- Call recording support in SIP-enabled Avaya Aura Contact Centers.
- Avaya Aura Agent Desktop support: Avaya Aura Agent Desktop connects to a new interface on the Contact Center Multimedia server. The Communication Control Toolkit pushes e-mail messages, Web requests, outbound contacts, and voice calls to the Agent Desktop, via the interface. Agents can use the Agent Desktop to receive and respond to multimedia contacts, and as a soft client for call control on voice contacts.
- Avaya Secure Access Link (SAL) support: SAL is a remote-access architecture that provides simplified network management and increased support options for greater security, reliability and flexibility.
- Release Information
- Open Interfaces (SOA Web Services) SDK Downloads
- CCMS Programming API SDK Downloads
- CCMM Web Communications Toolkit Downloads
- CCT .NET APIs SDK Downloads
- ODBC Drivers
Note: The CCMA Open Interfaces SDK and CCMM Outbound Web Services SDK are the only ones to be updated and re-issued with the 6.1 release. Developers should continue to use the release 6.0 SDKs for all other development against this release.
Contact Center Manager Server (CCMS) Open Interfaces
Contact Center Manager Administration (CCMA) Open Interfaces
Contact Center Multimedia (CCMM) Open Interfaces
Communication Control Toolkit (CCT) Open Interfaces
ODBC drivers are available from InterSystems Cache.