- CCMA Open Interfaces
- CCMM Open Interfaces
- CCMM Web Communications
- CCMS Open Interfaces
- CCMS Programming APIs
- CCT .NET APIs
- CCT Open Interfaces
- Enterprise Web Chat
- Meridian Link Services
Sample Applications & Tutorials
- Add Contact to Outbound Campaign
- Agent Provisioning Web Services
- Back-end Avaya Aura Experience Portal and SIP-enabled AACC Solution
- Back-end Avaya Aura Experience Portal using Context Creation
- CCMA Web Services Client
- Customizing the Multimedia Web Chat Reference Implementation
- Export Contacts to OpenQ
- Front-end Avaya Aura Experience Portal and AACC Web Service Open Interfaces Solution
- Front-end Avaya Aura Experience Portal and SIP-enabled AACC Solution
- Soft Phone Attached Data
- Training Course
- Sample Applications & Tutorials
- Development Tools & Configurations
- Compliance Testing
Avaya Aura Contact Center Release 6.3 was made generally available in November 2012; Service Pack 11 was issued in October 2013. This is NOT the latest Contact Center release; the latest release is recommended for new development.
New In This Release
New and updated developer resources:
CCT .NET SDK
The CCT .NET SDK has been updated and reissued for use with Contact Center Release 6.3. New features include:
- A new set of APIs has been added that are primarily designed for the Avaya Aura Offsite Agent component. These APIs allow a client application to select a subset of resources to use in the session from those that are initially assigned to the session. Acquisition of the resources does not actually occur until the client application explicitly requests it, at which time any resources that had been marked for acquisition are acquired and all others dropped from the session (the client will not be allowed to use them).
- The CCT Toolkit tracing capabilities have been enhanced by the addition of a new custom trace listener that supports circular trace file logging and combining trace logs from multiple trace sources, making it easier for CCT applications to implement robust trace logging.
- A new TerminalAddressAssociation
TerminalPropertyhas been created to indicate the addresses related to the terminal have changed.
- The Observe and Whisper APIs on the
IContactinterface have been modified to take an
IConnectioargument that identifies the agent being assisted. This change provides a linkage between the supervisor's connection and the agent's connection, such that the supervisor's connection can be automatically disconnected when the agent drops off the contact.
- New error code,
ConsultInHeldStateindicates a failure to complete a transfer or conference because the local call leg of the consult is in a held state.
- Previously, in AML Contact Center environments, the
TerminalConnectionState.Droppedevents generated for the consult contact when a conference is completed had an associated reason code of
Reason.Defaultin an AML Contact Center environment. These state change events now have an associated reason code of
Reason.ConferenceComplete. This behavior was already in place in a SIP environment.
Full details of the updates are available in the CCT SDK Programmers Reference Guide, included in the SDK download.
CCT SOAP-based Open Interfaces SDK
The SDK has been updated and reissued for use with Avaya Aura Contact Center Release 6.3 Service Pack 10. New features include:
- Improved support for High Availability configurations, facilitated by the use of a client TLS connection.
- Updated and improved HTML-based documentation.
- Three new tutorials covering Java and Microsoft development environments:
1. Using CXF
2. Web Service Subscriptions
3. a. Registering For Specific Agent Events
b. Create Contact Answer Hold Unhold
c. Detect Incoming Calls and Retrieve Information
CCT REST-based Open Interfaces SDK
The SDK was updated and reissued to include a documentation note regarding the need for the browser used to support cross domain requests. The CCT REST SDK is backwards compatible for use with all Avaya Aura Contact Center 6.x releases.
CCMM Web Communications Toolkit
The CCMM Web Communications Toolkit has been updated and reissued for use with Avaya Aura Contact Center Release 6.3. New features include:
- Homepage updated with addition of "Is Skillset in Service" check.
- Security updates, including preventing DoS attacks.
- New handling mechanism for call-backs via the "ClickToCall" type
- New web-chat "Advertisement" area.
- Page-push now opens pushed page in the new "Advertisement" area.
- New simple PHP emailing functionality (Xampp Mercury Mail requirement).
- Tomcat requirement removed, and install simplified.
- Addition of customer friendly names for shielding skillset names.
- Addition of two new fields: "Subject" and "Reference".
- Addition of "Close" icon to web-chat pop-up.
- Scheduling of call-backs consideration for UTC and DST simplified.
- Customer browser information communicated to Agent Desktop.
- Addition of compulsory field indicators.
- Possibility for configuration of message alert tone.
- Update of the "UpdateAliveTime" method to include typing status.
- The Service Pack 11 release introduces a new variable,
$SERVER_VERSION_NUMBER, that enables the SDK to be configured to run against older releases of Avaya Aura Contact Center.
- The Service Pack 11 releases introduces a new method,
Full details of the updates are available in the Web Communications Software Development Kit Guide, included in the SDK download.
CCMS Real-time Data SDK
includes the new RtdView application, which can be used to help developers diagnose problems when connecting RTD-enabled applications to the CCMS Server. RtdView includes full logging support, including the ability to capture logging information to file in the same format as found on the CCMS Server. The application includes a simple RTD client for testing end-to-end RTD connections.
Other new and enhanced features:
- The Headset Interface API supports the development of headset applications that integrate with Agent Desktop deployed in embedded softphone mode.
- Contact Center Release 6.3 supports a range of new server types, including Voice and Multimedia Contact , Voice Only Contact, Multimedia Only Contact, Contact Center Multimedia Complement for Elite, Knowledge Worker Only, etc.
- A combined Contact Center Release 6.3 and Call Center Elite Contact Center solution provides a unified voice and multimedia Agent Desktop, and unified reporting.
- Contact Center Release 6.3 supports the Avaya Aura Unified Communications platform, including the Avaya Aura Solution for Midsize Enterprise.
- Contact Center Release 6.3 supports the use of WebLM to license contact center features and to control the number of agents in your system.
- Contact Center Release 6.3 supports High Availability (HA) resiliency for Contact Center Manager Server (CCMS), Communication Control Toolkit (CCT), Contact Center Multimedia (CCMM), Avaya Media Server and Contact Center Manager Administration (CCMA).
- In a SIP-enabled contact center, Contact Center Release 6.3 supports an optional configuration to give Call Force Answer (CFA) zip Tone to agents.
A new sample application, "Back-end Avaya Aura Experience Portal using Context Creation and SIP-enabled Avaya Aura Contact Center Solution", was issued for use with Contact Center Release 6.3. In addition, the existing front-end and back-end Avaya Aura Experience Portal sample applications were updated and reissued for use with this release. For more information, and to download the new and updated sample applications, go to:
Sample Applications & Tutorials Index
- Release Information
- Open Interfaces (SOA Web Services) SDK Downloads
- CCMS Programming API SDK Downloads
- CCMM Web Communications Toolkit Downloads
- CCT .NET APIs SDK Downloads
- ODBC Drivers
- Headset Interface API
The following versions of SDKs and other developer resources should be used with the Avaya Aura Contact Center Release 6.3:
Contact Center Manager Server (CCMS) Open Interfaces
Contact Center Manager Administration (CCMA) Open Interfaces
Contact Center Multimedia (CCMM) Open Interfaces
Communication Control Toolkit (CCT) Open Interfaces
Compatibility with previous Contact Center releases:
The 6.3 SP10 version of the Web Communications SDK is backwards compatible with Contact Center Release 6.2, but has some known issues that are described the Web Communications Software Development Kit Guide, which is included in the SDK. Review the "Known Issues" chapter for more information and details of workarounds.
The 6.3 SP11 and 6.4 versions of the Web Communications SDK are dependent on Avaya Aura Contact Center patch 188.8.131.52.
See the following Product Support Notices for information about issues with backwards compatibility of the 6.3 SP9 CCT .Net SDK release and the population of the Original Destination field for SIP systems:
ODBC drivers are available from InterSystems Cache.
To be able to use third-party headsets with Agent Desktop deployed in embedded softphone mode, the Headset Interface DLL must be registered on the client machine. To register the DLL, extract and install the MSI file below onto the client machine.