- CCMA Open Interfaces
- CCMM Open Interfaces
- CCMM Web Communications
- CCMS Open Interfaces
- CCMS Programming APIs
- CCT .NET APIs
- CCT Open Interfaces
- Enterprise Web Chat
- Meridian Link Services
Sample Applications & Tutorials
- Add Contact to Outbound Campaign
- Agent Provisioning Web Services
- Back-end Avaya Aura Experience Portal and SIP-enabled AACC Solution
- Back-end Avaya Aura Experience Portal using Context Creation
- CCMA Web Services Client
- Customizing the Multimedia Web Chat Reference Implementation
- Export Contacts to OpenQ
- Front-end Avaya Aura Experience Portal and AACC Web Service Open Interfaces Solution
- Front-end Avaya Aura Experience Portal and SIP-enabled AACC Solution
- Soft Phone Attached Data
- Training Course
- Sample Applications & Tutorials
- Development Tools & Configurations
- Compliance Testing
About the Sample Application
The Add Contact to Outbound Campaign sample application uses the Contact Center Multimedia (CCMM) Outbound Open Interface to communicate with a CCMM server. The Open Interface allows SOAP-over-HTTP based communications between third-party applications and CCMM.
The application is a Microsoft (MS) Office Outlook 2007 COM add-in which is graphically presented as a "Contact Center" menu on the upper menu strip of the MS Outlook application and several standard GUI windows. The add-in allows submitting a customized Outlook MAPI contact to selected CCMM outbound campaigns. Contact customization may include changing any of the contact properties, attaching additional pieces of information to the contact as custom data that is eventually shown to the agent handling the contact. Once submitted to an outbound campaign the contact will be processed by agents in the skillset mapped to this campaign. The contact information is permanently stored to the CCMM database.
The add-in presents the user with a list of available campaigns with their details, provides an easy means of selecting MS Outlook contact information, customizing it and attaching additional fields to submit. It is also possible to browse contacts in a campaign. It is also possible to port campaigns or contacts table views into MS Excel for any further processing.
Target Avaya Platform
- Avaya NES Contact Center Multimedia Release 7.0 or higher.