- CCMA Open Interfaces
- CCMM Open Interfaces
- CCMM Web Communications
- CCMS Open Interfaces
- CCMS Programming APIs
- CCT .NET APIs
- CCT Open Interfaces
- Meridian Link Services
- Enterprise Web Chat
Sample Applications & Tutorials
- Add Contact to Outbound Campaign
- Agent Provisioning Web Services
- Back-end Avaya Aura Experience Portal and SIP-enabled AACC Solution
- Back-end Avaya Aura Experience Portal using Context Creation
- CCMA Web Services Client
- Customizing the Multimedia Web Chat Reference Implementation
- Export Contacts to OpenQ
- Front-end Avaya Aura Experience Portal and AACC Web Service Open Interfaces Solution
- Front-end Avaya Aura Experience Portal and SIP-enabled AACC Solution
- Soft Phone Attached Data
- Training Course
- Sample Applications & Tutorials
- Development Tools & Configurations
- Compliance Testing
About The Sample Application
This sample application demonstrates how to invoke Web services on Avaya Aura® Contact Center Server (AACC) in order to change call center agent profiles.
In a contact center agents log in to their phones so they are available to take calls. To login, an agent enters an ID either through a soft phone application or physically using the telephone itself. Once this agent ID is entered, the contact center will then associate an agent profile with this particular phone set. This application is designed to be used to modify this agent profile.
AACC comprises several different servers, each of which has one or more Web services. This sample application uses Web services on the Contact Center Manager Administration (CCMA) server. CCMA may or may not be co-resident with other AACC components on the same server. There are many different ways to invoke Web services, but this document will describe the mechanisms used in the sample application to invoke web services which reside on the CCMA server to manipulate an agent's profile.
Target Avaya Platform
The sample application was originally developed and test against the folowing configuration:
- Telephony switch: Avaya Communication Server 1000 with release 7.5 software.
- Contact center software: Avaya Aura Contact Center Release 6.2 with Service Pack 4.
- Application client computer: Windows 7 with Service Pack 1.
The application was written in C# (Visual Studio 2008) running .NET 3.0.
Note that the application will run against either Avaya Communication Server 1000 Release 7.5 or Avaya Aura Release 6.1 - the telephony switch implementation is masked by Avaya Aura Contact Center software.