The Telephony Service Web Portal sample application is designed to demonstrate the use of each of the Application Enablement Services (AE Services)
Telephony Web Service requests in the context of a web application.
Using this application users can lookup phone numbers from an LDAP database and then call, transfer, or conference any of the matching database entries
from their phone set.
To compile and build this application, you will need:
- a PC running Microsoft XP Professional Edition 2002 Service Pack 1 (or later)
- Java JDK/JRE version 1.5.0_06
- Eclipse Version 3.1.2
Runtime environment elements include:
- Avaya Communication Manager 3.1
- Avaya Application Enablement Services 3.1
- Microsoft Professional Edition 2002 Service Pack 1
- Java JRE Version 1.5.0_06
- Tomcat version 5.0.28