AE Services 7.0.1 includes the following new and enhanced features:
- Support for SNMP version 3.
- WebLM is embedded in AE Services, enabling Enterprise Wide Licensing (EWL) to be deployed in allocation mode on a VMWare platform.
- Support for ESXSi 6.0.
- Logging enhancements: All AE Service configuration changes are logged via Syslog. The logs can be automatically exported for backup.
- Support for Common Server Release 3 (CSR3) hardware
- OAM Web pages are correctly displayed in Internet Explorer 9, 10, and 11.
Compatibility with earlier AE Services release
All DMCC, Web Services, JTAPI and TSAPI applications created with the AE Services 5.2, 6.1, 6.2 or 6.3 SDKs and client libraries will
work seamlessly on AE Services 7.0.x without the need to recompile code and without the need to replace any third-party library components.
Note: AE Services 5.2, 6.1, 6.2 and 6.3 DMCC applications must specify the appropriate protocol version. If a protocol
version is not specified, the server will default to 7.0 and the application may receive unexpected XML messages with added elements and/or
receive new XML messages.