- DevConnect eBook: Mastering Avaya one-X Deskphone Application Development
- Sample Applications & Tutorials
- 9600 Series H.323 Software Release 6.4
- 9600 Series H.323 Software Release 6.3
- 9600 Series H.323 Software Release 6.2
- SIP 6.4
- SIP 6.3
- 9600 Series SIP Software Release 6.2
- 9600 Series SIP Software Release 6.0
- 9600 Series H.323 Release 3.2
- 9600 Series H.323 Software Release 3.1
- 9600 Series SIP Software Release 2.6
- 9600 Series SIP Software Release 2.5
- UNIStim Software Release 5.5
- UNIStim Software Release 5.4
- SIP 6.5
- 9600 Series H.323 Software Release 6.6
- SIP 7.0
- SIP 7.1
- 9600 Series H.323 Software Release 6.7
- 9600 Series H.323 Software Release 6.8
- Development Tools & Configurations
- Compliance Testing
The following resources are available to help you learn how to use the Avaya IP Deskphone interfaces.
Sample Applications & Tutorials
DevConnect provides a series of sample applications and tutorials and that demonstrate the use of the Push, PushSDK and Web APIs to help build solutions that enable Avaya IP deskphones to act as an information hub for out-of-call content and as a user interface for browser-based web applications.
Avaya one-X® Deskphone XML Designer Demonstration Videos
The video demonstrate how to customize the user interface on Avaya SIP deskphones using the Avaya one-X® Deskphone XML Designer.
Mastering Avaya one-X® Deskphone Application Development
The eBook provides an ideal introduction to the world of application development for Avaya one-X® deskphones. After reading the book you will have a good understanding of what deskphone applications are and what they can be used for. In particular, you will learn about the additional roles that Avaya IP deskphones can play over and above being an in-call communications device.
Learn More and download the eBook
On-Line Training Courses
Developing Applications for Avaya IP Deskphones
The training course provides an overview of developing applications for Avaya IP deskphones.
Take the course