- DevConnect eBook: Mastering Avaya one-X Deskphone Application Development
- Sample Applications & Tutorials
- 9600 Series H.323 Software Release 6.4
- 9600 Series H.323 Software Release 6.3
- 9600 Series H.323 Software Release 6.2
- SIP 6.4
- SIP 6.3
- 9600 Series SIP Software Release 6.2
- 9600 Series SIP Software Release 6.0
- 9600 Series H.323 Release 3.2
- 9600 Series H.323 Software Release 3.1
- 9600 Series SIP Software Release 2.6
- 9600 Series SIP Software Release 2.5
- UNIStim Software Release 5.5
- UNIStim Software Release 5.4
- SIP 6.5
- 9600 Series H.323 Software Release 6.6
- SIP 7.0
- SIP 7.1
- Development Tools & Configurations
- Compliance Testing
Developing Push Applications
About The Tutorial
This is the second in a series of tutorials on the Avaya IP deskphone APIs - see Related Tutorials below for links to other tutorials in the series. This tutorial explains the steps required to create a sample application for the Avaya 9600 Series IP deskphones Push and browser interface.
The tutorial includes sections covering:
- Different Push types.
- The Avaya IP Deskphone PushSDK and its installation.
- Code snippets for various Push types in Java and PHP.
This tutorial is intended for application developers who want to use the Avaya IP deskphone Push interface for developing Avaya IP deskphone applications. Upon completion of this tutorial, the reader will be able to develop and execute Push applications for the Avaya 9600 Series IP deskphones.
This tutorial assumes that the developer already knows how to configure 9600 Series deskphones and is also familiar with programming languages such as PHP and Java.