- DevConnect eBook: Mastering Avaya one-X Deskphone Application Development
- Sample Applications & Tutorials
- 9600 Series H.323 Software Release 6.4
- 9600 Series H.323 Software Release 6.3
- 9600 Series H.323 Software Release 6.2
- SIP 6.4
- SIP 6.3
- 9600 Series SIP Software Release 6.2
- 9600 Series SIP Software Release 6.0
- 9600 Series H.323 Release 3.2
- 9600 Series H.323 Software Release 3.1
- 9600 Series SIP Software Release 2.6
- 9600 Series SIP Software Release 2.5
- UNIStim Software Release 5.5
- UNIStim Software Release 5.4
- SIP 6.5
- 9600 Series H.323 Software Release 6.6
- SIP 7.0
- SIP 7.1
- 9600 Series H.323 Software Release 6.7
- Development Tools & Configurations
- Compliance Testing
The following Avaya IP deskphone interfaces are supported by DevConnect.
Push API and PushSDK API
The Push API is an XML-based application interface exposed by Avaya IP deskphones. The Push API enables client applications to push various types of unsolicited messages to the Avaya IP deskphones. The PushSDK contains the client-side Java PushSDK API that can be used to generate the Push Initiation requests and message content required by the deskphones' native Push API.
one-X® Deskphone XML - for User Interface Customization
one-X Deskphone XML enables the customization of various features of the deskphone user interface, including content (i.e. menu options, softkey assignments,and title and prompt line messages) and display look-and-feel (i.e. color scheme, images and logos).
Single Sign On for Local Devices API
The Single Sign On for Local Devices API was introduced in the H.323 6.3 software release for 96x1 deskphones; it is not available with SIP software releases. The API enables synchronization between user login on a PC and deskphone registration to a call server. Note that DevConnect does not currently provide compliance testing for this API. The API guide and a test client are available for download under the Downloads - Single Sign On API tab for Releases that include the API.
Avaya IP deskphones with a Web browser support the Web API that enables users to view Web pages written in Wireless Mark-up Language (WML) in the deskphones' display.
16xx/96xx; Series Headset Interface
The interface enables headset accessory manufacturers to design new products that interface with Avaya 16xx and 96xx IP deskphones.
14xx/94xx/95xx Series Headset Interface
The interface enables headset accessory manufacturers to design new products that interface with Avaya 14xx, 94xx and 95xx Series deskphones.
- Bidirectional Headset Control & Headset Interface Requirements for the 14xx/94xx/95xx Series (243 KB .pdf)
Acoustic Headset Testing
Beginning with SIP Software Release 6.3, Technology Partners with headsets that are compatible with the 96x1 Series SIP deskphones may submit their headsets to DevConnect for Acoustic Headset Testing using a selected acoustic headset profile.
Headsets and Accessories
Used by third party headsets and other third party accessories that plug into the Avaya IP deskphones' headset jack.
Used by generic third party peripherals that can interoperate with Avaya IP deskphones.
Used by third party Bluetooth headsets or accessories that can interoperate with Avaya IP deskphones.